Nuova Touring Car VBC D09
Following first teaser images VBC Racing have now officially introduced their forthcoming
Wildfire D09 1/10th scale 4WD electric touring car kit. Completely redesigned from the ground up,
the car utilises a newly designed carbon fibre main chassis and top deck with optimised flex characteristics.
A new motor mount offers five adjustable flex configurations and the Center Isoflex Linkage system
allows for improved torsional flex while keeping the chassis stiffness in longitudinal direction.
Also new for the D09 is the updated suspension mount,
drivetrain and rear hub geometry while the new floating steering system utilises adjustable steering stoppers.
The kit is rounded out by redesigned upper camber link mounts, new LCG shock towers,
a multi–piece floating servo mount,
the VBC Dynamics anti–roll bar link system as well as genuine SMJ springs and an Axon spur gear.
The kit will become availably by end of October.
– New suspension mounts geometry
– New bulkhead dimension, upper deck lowered by 2mm
– New drivetrain geometry
– New floating steering system with adjustable steering stopper
– New Upper–deck and chassis design for better chassis flex characteristic
– New upper camber link mount with improved geometry
– New LCG shock tower design
– New rear hub composites and geometry
– New motor mount design with 5 points adustable chassis flex configurations
– New Center Isoflex Linkage (CIL) which maintins the left and right chassis roll but sti en the front and rear flex
– New LCG servo mount design
– Standard with – VBC Dynamics Stabiliser Link System
– SMJ Springs
– Axon Spur gear
– Utilises USA-made carbon fiber, including front bumper top mount
– Yaiba Racing front double universal joint shafts
– Composite X plastics
– 7075–T6 front spool shaft with durable spring steel front spool cups
– Lightweight 7075–T6 hex wheel hubs
– 7075–T6 aluminium parts
– Standard with hybrid floating servo mount
– Ball raced anti–roll bar system
Source: VBC Racing [vbcracing.com]
Fonte. Red RC